Is there a convenient way to track the progress of this .

  Albert.Rich has mentioned a version 5 of RUBI , that will use a
highly efficient , if ... then ... else structure . Is this the type of
structure that the new sympy , with matchpy , might generate .
 If so , how might it perform , relative to what's proposed for RUBI
5 .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/a372a990-9373-4e3d-9ed9-ae203aa0c01b%40googlegroups.com.