I recommend first trying to use the existing module to solve a variety of
problems. You can submit these problems to our documentation. In this
process you will learn what may need to be fixed.

moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AjiezgcS9-b5SmS2oJD4fRkn_eJtNOJ%2BuGG4%2BnTfjpEQA%40mail.gmail.com.