Hey everyone,

I am Shubhankar Sharma.

I am currently pursuing Computer Science Engineering in NIT Hamirpur .

I am an beginner in the field of contributions and open source development.

I have experience in Python, C,C++,Ruby,JavaScript,node.js.

While searching for a good organization in GSoC 2K18 i came across upon
SymPy, I have good experience in Python and deep interest in the language I
would love to be a part of this SymPy's developers team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/06f6c0c0-eed7-4261-8485-a506090b197e%40googlegroups.com.