Looking on the issue of Modular equation solver in solveset, I have started
a wiki
page(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Modular-Equation-Solver-in-Solveset).
Related PR(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/14284).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/c83e408e-65ce-41a4-8024-0b2e7452dfa8%40googlegroups.com.