Hello.
I need your assistant.
I have my Model.
I am intrested to solve for the equilibria.

I wrote as pasted bellow, It is not giving me results

Your inputs will highly be appreciated

import sympy as sm
# define the system in this way (asuming a predator-prey-system with no
negative values)
# to avoid interference x = r (for resource) and y = c (for consumer)
p,q,z,s = sm.symbols('p, q, z, s', negative=False)
a = 0.00431
b = 1.02
c = 3.41
k1 =  2
eta2 = 0.015
l1 = 20.0
e1 = 0.0412
l2 = 20.0
e2 = 0.0412
l3 = 1.36
e3 = 0.9
P = a*p*(1-b*p)-c*z*p-c*p*q+(eta2*p*q)/(l1+p)
Q = -k1*p*q+(eta2*p*q)/(l1+p)-e1*q
Z = -k1*z*p+(eta2*z*p)/(l2+p)-e2*z
S = l3-e3*s

PEqual = sm.Eq(P, 0)
QEqual = sm.Eq(Q, 0)
ZEqual = sm.Eq(Z, 0)
SEqual = sm.Eq(S, 0)
# compute fixed points
equilibria = sm.solve( (PEqual, QEqual, ZEqual, SEqual), p, q, z, s )
print(equilibria)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/82f0fafa-9ef6-4b74-9a9a-203268cab02d%40googlegroups.com.