I apologize if this is an elementary question but the Travis errors in PyDy
have been bugging me.
I didn't have a problem like this in SymPy.

These are the pulls I made :

https://github.com/pydy/pydy/pull/391
https://github.com/pydy/pydy/pull/392

The first one is a fix.
The second one adds documentation. I don't see why I a pull which adds
documentation would not pass the Travis tests.

The Travis builds seem to have a lot of unrelated errors.
Can anyone explain what is wrong in these cases? Also, is there a good way
to look for errors in your code from other errors?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/4e08dec9-1a7b-430b-9f93-95f2f5db8aa2%40googlegroups.com.