Same error on all my Sympy notebooks that use init_session(),
using the latest updated Anaconda versions (on Windows).

Does anyone have a workaround or alternative?
If there is a fix then any idea when it'll arrive in Anaconda?

Thanks, Will

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/a77796dd-f904-4c85-8d13-77e4d41a5808%40googlegroups.com.