Hello everyone!
My name is Aboli Pai. I am a second year student studying Computer Science at
Birla Institute of Technology and Science. I wish to participate in Gsoc 2019
through Sympy. I am proficient in python, C and C++ . I have completed a
machine learning course taken by Andrew NG. I have learnt octave and MATLAB
also. After going through the project ideas offered, Sympy mathematics really
piqued my interest and I wish to work in it. I hope to receive guidance
regarding the same.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/bda3ebe3-ac95-4a56-ab18-257eaf7a9576%40googlegroups.com.