Greetings

I would like to work this summer extending series expansion so as to
improve rs_series,so that SymPy can use it as default series expansion in
SymPy.I also want to work on formal power series and on limits.Below,I have
summarized what I want to do.

*Proposal:*

       1)* Improve Series Expansions*

         For now,I am working on issues #14793
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/14793> and #14579
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/14579> .I think of clearing all the
issues with series-expansion.

       2) *Improve formal Power Series*

         I need suggestions for improving fps.

       3)
*Improve Order Terms*

         I want to add more complex equations to know their complexity as
in O(nlogn),O(logn),O(2**n),etc.I want to add more points around which
order of the expression can be found like O((x-a)**3 ),as there has been
for 0,oo,-oo.

       4)
*Improve Limits*

         I have to work on limit of series.Although I haven't figured out
what to do.I need help from mentors for ideas or any leads to go.

Also,I want to work on Asymptotic functions,Taylor Series and Generating
functions and Analytic function.

1)Grunz use series for limits calculation, and series algorithm use limits
to calculate terms.I will discuss this with my mentors to get a hold of
this situation.

2)I want to extend calculation of series with infinite terms.

3)As internal representation is the ordinary SymPy expression there is no
internal structure. So it is hard or ineffectively to parse this expression
and use it for the internal series calculation, operate only with
coefficients, determine kind of series.

I want to work on XFAIL tests that can be made to pass.

<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/UD-series-situation#3-polysring_series>

I need suggestions @oscargus,@asmeurer and @jksuom.

I need help and guidelines to work on these ideas this summer.I don't have
a clear layout in my mind right now.So,I want to discuss these issues to
get a hold on this.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/427bfe90-fc2e-4266-8415-8d3da21f942e%40googlegroups.com.