I have made the 1.4 release branch. Any changes that should go in 1.4
should be made as PR to that branch (only release critical changes).
Everything else can continue to be merged into master as usual.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6JBwTKMB2HgRZEzG_gpJCMEgbYGTCWv65%3D72FdwZu%2B9JQ%40mail.gmail.com.