Hi
I read through networkx API. I guess to make Bond Graphs, one needs to edit
the digraph module (for directed graphs). I am planning about doing the
following:
1. adding a parameter name while initializing a node such that All objects
are assigned a unique numeric ID which is incremented every time a new
element of the same type is added
Example: When a C element is added, it is assigned name C0. When another C
element is added, it is assigned name C1.
2. In the function add_edge(self, u_of_edge, v_of_edge, attr), passing the
<flow,effort> pair as the edge's attributes
3. I have also worked on a function to calculate the state equations which
I'll be putting in my proposal.

I'll put my proposal up on the wiki page soon. What are your thoughts on
this?

Thanks
Arooshi Verma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAG48h5TyrhMHBJDXjixJ72kmQh_hFuH_vLBa1U8nzc11B5PCMg%40mail.gmail.com.