Yes. The sizes are computed using du -h, which I guess uses megabytes
instead of mebibytes. It also also must be rounding up. The tarball is
6018143 bytes, which is listed as 6.1 MB. We should probably switch to
a better method of computing the filesizes.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6Jy7dyT%3D9Oj4ZF%2BHOzWO-bZBnwxi_eZ1cWdY%2B0%3Dm5OPkg%40mail.gmail.com.