Hi!

I'm Hailin Zhang, a junior student majoring in Computer Science from Peking
University, China. I've been coding in Python for 2 years now and I've
finished many projects involving Python, among which some are related to
deep learning and some are related to software engineering such as the
usage of flask to build web applications.

I have a solid basic knowledge of Mathematics and Physics, and I'm
interested in symbolic computation. I've learned many related courses, such
as Advanced Algebra, Set Theory and Graph Theory, Algebraic Structure and
Combinatorial Mathematics, Mathematical Logic. I've already scanned the
tutorial and the documentation of sympy, and I'm ready to make some
contributions.

My native language is Chinese, and my time zone is UTC+8. I'm fluent in
English so communication in English is OK for me.

I'm looking forward to joining in GSOC. My next step is to go through some
sympy modules and make some contributions.
I would like to get contact with mentors and I wonder if there's some
suggestions for me to proceed.

Best,
Hailin Zhang

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/6fbb5d41-e0f5-4a0f-927c-bae1dd60db9e%40googlegroups.com.