Try to put more details into the timeline, and the section where you describe
what you want to implement. Also, submit the proposal now, you can still edit
it afterwards.

When we review proposals, the patches are very important to show your skills,
so I suggest you do the modifications above, submit the proposal and then work
on your patches, you can submit more to sympy, or you can submit some to
symengine, since your proposal is for that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/341b985a-eabf-4c47-adc6-dc535dfd5ab5%40www.fastmail.com.