Tech writer applications for GSoD are open. Interested tech writers
should read the guides at
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-guide
and
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-application-hints.
The application form is at  https://forms.gle/Fxr2nW4TCiyESHbo8. The
deadline to submit the form is June 28.

I highly recommend interested applicants discuss your idea with us
first. You can also share a draft proposal with us if you want us to
give you feedback.

We do not have any required template for the application, beyond the
fields that are present on the form. However, I recommend not skipping
the optional field for work samples. This can include contributions to
SymPy, if you have already made some.

One final note: if you email me or the list about Google Season of
Docs, be sure to mention "GSoD" somewhere in your email so that it
hits my email filters. Otherwise, I may miss it (I get a lot of
emails).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6KwsKGPPu%2BwahabwzqeD6RcrX6TCrpX%2BwjU50CHRJO7eA%40mail.gmail.com.