Hello Tanvi:

Have a look at  https://github.com/LeeSmithSBCC/Jupyter-Math-For-Nerds    There
is a short Notebook for many undergraduate math classes.  You should
install Anaconda on your computer.  You can see each of my noteooks by
clicking on them in my site, because github will render them in a read ony
mode.  To use them download the folder onto your computer and have fun!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lee Smith

Virus-free.
www.avg.com