Hi David,

I am planning a beta release as soon as possible. Then that can be
tested while we work through the remaining issues and PRs for the
release.

I need to figure out how to actually do a beta release before I can
make it available on PyPI though :)

In the mean time you can test the current state of play using git or
from the zip here:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/archive/master.zip

Oscar