On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 10:00:33 PM UTC+5:30, mohit balwani wrote:

> I have ideas of implementing functionalities in ODE mentioned in wiki
> page. with whom should I discuss it?

 I have attached a pdf file in which there are shortcut tricks to solve
linear ode, i don't know whether these methods are already implemented
indirectly or  will enhance the speed.But In my opinion if they are
implemented then lot of work could be saved. For example if we look at
method of undetermined coefficients, to find a particular integral of ode
it solves for coefficient by comparing them and call solve which has matrix
as argument. Now with the help of these tricks we do not need to call solve
as it will directly find out the coefficients of particular integral. This
pdf is handwritten notes and i have tried to write them as neat and
understandable as possible and with each case i have also written 1 example
so that it becomes easy to go through.