Hello Everyone,

My name is *Rajiv Ranjan Singh* and Presently I am a 2nd Year Undergraduate
at JSS Academy of Technical Education Bengaluru pursuing my Bachelor of
Engineering in Information Science & Engineering Department.

I have already introduced my self to this community earlier in August 2018
you can find me the post at this link Introduction and Interest in
contribution to sympy on Geometry Module
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sympy/9yPweBfw5zI/VVG3BcWhAgAJ>.

Last year I have submitted an idea on *Enhancement of Conic Section in
Geometry Module of SymPy *you can find me the post at this link GSoC 2019:
Submission of my own Idea on Geometry Module of SymPy
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sympy/BEuAx3r9pmo/aUsJNJVPAgAJ> but it
doesn't get any response. So this time again I am submitting the same idea.
But this time my idea is not limited to the Conic Section but also other
parts of Geometry Module.

The Idea Template for *Enhancement of Conic Section in Geometry Module of
SymPy* according to https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2020-Ideas can
be found on the following attachment file and also to the link Enhancement
of Conic Section in Geometry Module of SymPy
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YqWVwZVjPDCL_iUzDOSm4CVXOccYtqkVtw7hxMClUOc/edit?usp=sharing>
.

*The Dummy TODO List may be as follow:*

   - Implementation of Features like a pole, polar, radius curvature etc
   in parabola.py
   - Addition Implementation and Features on degenerate conic
   - Implementation of Features like director circle, pole, polar, radius
   curvature in ellipse.py
   - Making a New Patch file for  hyperbola.py and make necessary classes
   and features
   - Implementation of Features of a radius of curvature in curve.py
   - Fixing issues and bugs in the Geometry Module

Above points are just for reference. I am writing my Detail Proposal for
this i.e. what to do and how to do and I will soon post it so that it can
be reviewed by the mentors.

* My Work For SymPy till now:*

   - #18345 <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/18345> Improved
   PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md
   - #16560 <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/16560> Added Director
   Circle Feature For Ellipse
   - #16028 <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/16028> Added Auxiliary
   Circle Feature For Ellips
   - #16142 <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/16142> Added Functions for
   Amicable Number
   - #15697 <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/15697> #15740
   <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/15740> #15741
   <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/15741> Fixed Some Typographical and
Grammatical
   errors in README.rst, CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md and LICENSE

Since I am interested in this idea and hope to work with this Proposal as
Gsoc 2020 Project and also wanted a suggestion on this Proposal of mine.
I will be highly obliged if mentors can review my ideas and make some
suggestions and comment on this

Hoping for guidance and help from everyone so I can contribute efficiently
to SymPy.

Regards,
Rajiv Ranjan Singh

Portfolio: iamrajiv.github.io