Hi,
I am Souvik Mandal. I am a fourth-year computer and engineering student
from IIT Indore. I am interested in working in the Parsing project
under Computer Science, Graphics, and Infrastructure Projects section. I
have few doubts regarding the project -

Do I need to design the AST, or will we be using AST for LaTeX that is
already implemented? Also, will we be using ANTLR and python parser, or it
needs to be implemented from scratch? It would be great if anyone can guide
me.

Thank you.