Will writing the changes in the current code base of SympyGamma to enable
multivariate plotting, I tried to execute same multivariate function on
sympy live also and on response it provided string. Should this is a
problem or sympyLive was just designed to provide output in form of textual
data output not the in form of graphical data. If not I want to work upon
this idea to improve the plotting in sympyLive as supported in SympyGamma.
I want some help to get started on plotting technique for sympyLive. And in
the later work want to improve the parsing technique for the both
SympyGamma and SympyLive.
Please give feedback upon the above mentioned idea.