Hello,

I am Mohit Balwani, 3rd year undergraduate pursuing a degree in Information
and Communication Technology at AIIE. I have more than 4 years of
experience with python as i started out in high school.

I have been extensively participating in programming contest on platforms
like codechef, codeforces, etc. which has further improved my algorithmic
skills and proficiency in Python.

I made my first contribution to sympy in October, 2018 and i have been
following as well as using sympy ever since. I found the ODE module
extremely useful as i had graded classes in my college curriculum last
year. This helped me understand the code at a deeper level and i believe i
am ready to make significant improvements in necessary areas.

I think that if progress is made in the Refactoring the ODE module, then it
will be extremely fruitful for the overall functionality, speed and
readability of code of the ODE module. I am quite familiar with the ODE
module as i have made several contributions to it .i have also been working
with oscarbenjamin on PR #18403. I intend to work on this for GSoC '20.

Does this sound appropriate for entire summer?
Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Mohit Balwani