I wanted to get an idea on how to carry out the project 'Efficient equation
of motion generation' and hence wanted to find bottlenecks in the codebase,
specifically the mechanics package. And as Mr. Jason Moore pointed out in
an other email thread that things could be sped up by improving algorithms
in modules like the matrix module. So I was trying to find such
functions/modules which affect the performance of the mechanics package. I
also tried cProfile but it wasn't much helpful either.