A few days ago I opened an issue requesting information about vector
expressions [1]. Thanks to covid lock-down I had enough free-time to
develop something. In the issue it was suggested that I could open a
pull-request, but before doing that I would like to solve a problem I'm
having a hard time comprehending. This is the link to the repo I'm working
on [2].

The problem is with the class *VecAdd*; ideally, I would like it to
subclass the class *Add*, so that it would "simplify" the arguments.
However, if I do that, the evaluation of n-derivatives would return
instances of the class *Add*!
I checked the output of  *_eval_derivative_n_times* which is of type
*VecAdd*, however it must be intercepted by some other function and finally
it returns an instance of the class *Add*. I absolutely need it to return
an instance of *VecAdd*.

Can someone help me understand what the problem is and suggest corrective
actions?

Thanks!

[1] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/18987
[2] https://github.com/Davide-sd/sympy_vector_expressions