Hello!

I'm using Sympy 1.5.1 and Python is 3.7.7. Both installed using Anaconda.

I have tried to do an inverse Laplace transform and I got an error:

inverse_laplace_transform(0.5/(.5*s+1)*1/s, s, t)

The error message is quite long, tell me if you need it.

I spent 10 minutes in front of my students trying to think what was wrong...

Finally, I was able to solve it with an easy change:

inverse_laplace_transform(0.5*2/(2*(.5*s+1))*1/s, s, t)

Best regards,

Javier