Hi everyone,

As a massive fan of Sympy, I would love to have the opportunity to work
with the introductory materials at symp.org to make them more accessible
for beginners. While the current materials at docs.sympy.org are focused
and to-the-point, I think that significant room exists for making the
content feel more beginner-friendly. I would love to work on the project
idea: "High level documentation" and in doing so, I would be excited to
either improve the existing beginner-tutorial content at sympy.org or
create separate pages that would be specifically focused on people who are
new to Python and SymPy.

Hope to connect with all of you and contribute to Sympy docs, this GSoD.
Any advice from you guys will be highly appreciated. :)

Regards
Priyanshu Shubham