Hi, myself Shivang Dubey, an undergraduate student. I have been programming
and learning Python for a year.

I have Mathematical practice till the Engineering level and have a keen
interest in Quantum Mechanics.

Would love to work on topics related to Quantum Mechanics, Mathematical
Computing, Semi-Conductors and Optics.

I am skilled in LaTex and Python Libraries; Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib and
learning further more. (Pytorch, Tensorflow to be completed in future)

I am using Sympy for my study and for scientific calculations.

Readings:

1. Data Structures and Algorithms in Python by *Michael H. Goldwasser,
Michael T. Goodrich, and Roberto Tamassia*

2. Elements of Discrete Mathematics by* C.L. Liu*