Hi!

I'm currently a Masters student in Physics. I've been wanting to contribute
to SymPy through GSoC for a while, but due to course load, I've not managed
to do so.
GSoD offers me an opportunity to contribute. I'm currently in the process
of writing my Master's Thesis. That is the extent of my technical writing
experience.
While I know Python and associated libraries like NumPy and matplotlib, I
haven't had too much scope to use SymPy. But I have had math courses in
topics like Ring/Field Theory and Differential Geometry.

Given this profile, would I be a good fit for the GSoD program? I might not
be able to contribute much with the docstring ideas, but documentation of
wiki and organization might be more feasible.

Prajwal