Hello,

I have library that is organized as follows:

mymod/__init__.py:
from .base import *

mymod/base.py:
import sympy
from .modA import *
from .modB import *

mymod/modA.py:
from .base import *
var = sympy.numbers.Zero

mymod/modB.py:
from .base import *
# other code

When I run python -c "import mymod", I get the warning:

/home/volker/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sympy/__init__.py:672:
> SymPyDeprecationWarning:
>
> importing sympy.core.numbers with 'from sympy import *' has been
> deprecated since SymPy 1.6. Use import sympy.core.numbers instead. See
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/18245 for more info.
>
>   self.Warn(

Should I be worried?  Should I change my import scheme?