Hi John,

Thanks for showing interest in improving SymPy's documentation. Can you
tell us a little about what kind of tutorials/guides your project would be
focused on?

As for incorporating the notebooks, there was a previous discussion at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sympy/_5RcJXGOgP4
The plan is to move all the notebooks to the
https://github.com/sympy/sympy-notebooks repository so that all the
notebooks can be at a single standard place. So, I think it will be a good
idea to have any notebooks you create as a part of the project at the same
repo.

Also, just to make sure, the deadline for the application is in 2 days, on
July 9, 2020, 18:00 UTC

Regards,
Nikhil Maan