Hi Aaron,

I think that we could ask in Twitter, maybe somebody know some application.
Looking in the papers that we have collected I found the following:

Constantinescu, Dario, Gilles Vercambre, and Michel Génard. “Model-Assisted
Analysis of the
Peach Pedicel–Fruit System Suggests Regulation of Sugar Uptake and a
Water-Saving Strategy.”
Journal of Experimental Botany 71, no. 12 (June 22, 2020): 3463–3474.
https://doi.org/10.1093/jxb/eraa103.

Giampieri, Enrico, Marco De Cecco, Daniel Remondini, John Sedivy, and
Gastone Castellani.
“Active Degradation Explains the Distribution of Nuclear Proteins during
Cellular Senescence.”
PLOS ONE 10, no. 6 (June 26, 2015): e0118442.
https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0118442.

Weltman, Joel K. “Exclusive and Common Subsets of Zika Virus Polyprotein
Mutants.”
Journal of Medical Microbiology & Diagnosis 06, no. 02 (2017).
https://doi.org/10.4172/2161-0703.1000256.

Sturrock, Marc, Shiyu Li, and Vahid Shahrezaei. “The Influence of Nuclear
Compartmentalisation on Stochastic
Dynamics of Self-Repressing Gene Expression.” Journal of Theoretical
Biology, May 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtbi.2017.05.003.

Lippolis, Davide Giosuè. “Stochastic Modeling of Fluctuations in the NF-KB
Activity of Neoplastic Cells.” Tesi di laurea,
Università di Bologna, 2020. https://amslaurea.unibo.it/20550/.

Anane, Emmanuel, Diana C. López C., Tilman Barz, Gurkan Sin, Krist V.
Gernaey, Peter Neubauer, and Mariano Nicolas Cruz Bournazou.
“Output Uncertainty of Dynamic Growth Models: Effect of Uncertain Parameter
Estimates on Model Reliability.”
Biochemical Engineering Journal, May 2019, 107247.
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bej.2019.107247.

Vinje, Vegard. “Simulating Cerebrospinal Fluid Flow and Spinal Cord
Movement Associated with Syringomyelia.”
Master, University of Oslo, 2016. https://www.duo.uio.no/handle/10852/51949.

Ceballos-Núñez, Verónika, Markus Müller, and Carlos A. Sierra. “Towards
Better Representations of Carbon Allocation in Vegetation:
A Conceptual Framework and Mathematical Tool.” Theoretical Ecology, April
22, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12080-020-00455-w.

Nicolás