Thanks a lot for your answer. I belived "Eq" was a reduction for "Equation"
and not for "Equality".
I started to do something similar to what you mention, but your way to do
it is smarter and I did and I will use your way.
Thanks a lot,
    Mike.

Question : As you answerd nicely my question I require to close  this
request. How may I do it ?