If you compare H.factor() and H1.factor(), you will see that there are
factors in the numerator and denominator that should cancel out. The
issue is that SymPy has issues doing polynomial division with floating
point coefficients. Due to their inexact nature, SymPy has to guess if
a polynomial expression should cancel or not when they are present,
and the logic for doing this isn't as good as it should be. With
rational coefficients, this problem doesn't exist because the
arithmetic is all exact.

To be clear, I do think SymPy should be able to do a better job here,
but this isn't an easy problem to solve.

Aaron Meurer