On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 9:39:43 PM UTC+5:30 moore...@gmail.com wrote:

> A nice thing for a GSoD student to do would be to organize a documentation
> sprint.

This sounds like a great idea.

I also like the idea of SymPy Enhancement Proposals. Another project that I
think might benefit SymPEPs is Naman Gera's work on adding control systems
to SymPy. It will be a great place for folks who would like to help
with/continue this work in the future to find the motivations and other
details about the decision choices and future plans.

Looking at PEP-1 and seeing a large portion of the discussion in the thread
is regarding what kind of work should have a SymPEP and what they should
include, I think a good starting point for SymPEP-1 will be to describe
what are SymPEPs, why we are planning to add them, what kind of changes
should have a SymPEP, etc. Also, I like the sound of SymEP and SymPEP. +1
to calling them SymPEP or SymEP instead of SEP.

Regards,
Nikhil Maan