Hello everyone,
I'm Chandan Kumar, a second-year Electrical & Electronics Engineering
student at NITK, India. I've completed data science with Python, deep
learning, and TensorFlow specialization from Coursera. I've used
TensorFlow, sci-kit learn, Keras, Pytorch frameworks in my machine learning
and deep learning projects.
In my college coursework and beyond, I've learned Calculus, Discrete
Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Statistics & Probability, and Quantum
Mechanics. I'm currently going through graph theory and algorithms
specialization courses.
I haven't used SymPy yet but I'm really interested in learning it and
implementing it in my projects. I have completed the Sympy video tutorial
and going through the documentation too.
I'm from Gaya, India and comfortable in English and Hindi.
Looking forward to working with the community.