On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 21:31, Rahul Manavalan
<admissions.rahul.manava...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe that such an extension could be useful to those engineers who are
> looking to secure a ball park figure for the flow parameters for simple
> geometries without resorting to expensive mesh based solvers.
> Usually (atleast where I used to work) the design pipeline for a product is
> tedious and more often than not people are forced to make design decisions
> (for flow geometries) based on empirical data. This results in numerous
> design iterations that are not warranted.
>
> This is something I had in mind when I wrote the previous message. I think it
> may have other didactic uses as well.

Can you give more detail and also some examples of what this
Navier-Stokes solver would do?

So far I have no clear idea what it is you are referring to. I presume
that you want to be able to use sympy to develop analytic
approximations of something but I'm not sure what sort of thing you
want to approximate or what type of approximation you are referring
to.

Oscar