Hi everyone,

My name is Anh Nguyen Phung. I am a sophomore at The University of Arizona
double major in Computer Science and Mathematics. I am currently interested
in contributing to the subproject improving limits in the project series
expansion. I am thinking about the idea of my proposal is about finding
limits for piecewise functions since I notice that there are some issues
regarding finding limits for functions that are piecewise functions in
sympy. I want to know if it is reasonable to do a project about this.

If there are mentors for this project, please help me review this one so
that I can submit a better proposal.

Sincerely,
Anh Nguyen Phung