Thanks for replying.
This asymptote package (language) looks quite useful. I found this python
wrapper called PyAsy <https://github.com/memmett/PyAsy>, but I suppose it's
still not as good as needed.
I could work on improving it but I need time to research.
Also May I ask if there is still interest in adding animations to the plot
module?
I have taken a look at some discussion about the plot module, and it seemed
there is an idea (issue 19098) <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/19098> to
make sympy output into a suitable format for passing into matplotlib
functions
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/19098>
as well as other plotting libraries
I don't know if everybody agrees with this but it might make things easier?
في الاثنين، 12 أبريل 2021 في تمام الساعة 2:29:00 ص UTC+4، كتب brombo رسالة
نصها: