In this task, I am analyzing partial sums of power series. At one place, I
call
exp = collect(expand(exp), m, factor)
The expression exp is a partial sum of a power series in powers of m. After
this call, I have one more manipulation and then I print the results.
For the printout, I would like to see the power series in ascending powers
of m
1-2m/3+7m**2/18
but collect returns descending powers
7m**2/18-2m/3+1
I was hoping I could call collect and pass a parameter for the order of the
output, but didn't find anything.
Does anyone have a recommendation?