I have a question concerning the example 'rolling disc' in sympy-
physics.mechanics.
It seems to me, this is really a pendulum totation around the fixed contact
pount C. I understand that rolling means: contact point has zero speed in
N, but unclear to me how to get from the 'pendulum to the rolling disc.
When I integrate the example numerically, it seems to confirm my feel that
this is really a pendulum
Thanks for any help!

I have a que