I wonder if we should somehow refactor Derivative so that derivatives
wrt non-Symbols are represented internally by a Subs object. The logic
in Subs should handle this sort of thing correctly. For instance, this
is correct

>>> expr = Subs(f(x).diff(x), x, y(t))
>>> expr.subs(t, 0)
Subs(Derivative(f(x), x), x, y(0))

(although calling doit() on that final expression just produces the
same wrong f(y(0)).diff(y(0)) object again).

Otherwise, the logic in Derivative is going to just duplicate the
logic of Subs, but in more buggy ways because most derivatives aren't
wrt more complex expressions, so they aren't tested as well.

Aaron Meurer