Aaron,

Thanks for the information. While my exploration of SymPy is largely
limited to solvers, here are the documentation improvements I think would
be helpful:

   1. Improve the tutorial solvers page
   <https://docs.sympy.org/latest/tutorial/solvers.html>'s order by first
   explaining how to solve equations and inequalities, particularly explaining
   the strengths of different solvers, when to use each, and giving examples
   of each (as suggested by Oscar)
      1. Add an example to solveset()
      <https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/solvers/solveset.html> on how
      to solve a set of equations or inequalities in a single variable (if it
      does--the documentation is ambiguous on whether this is even possible)
      2. Add an example to solve()
      <https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/solvers/solvers.html> on how
      to solve a set of equations or inequalities, in a single variable, then
in
      multiple variables (if possible)
      2. Add a guide on how to programmatically parse solved equations and
   inequalities

<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67153048/reliable-way-to-extract-values-from-parse-sympy-result>

   (atoms, canonical, etc.)
   3. Add a guide on how to programmatically parse expressions (args

<https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/core.html?highlight=args#sympy.core.basic.Basic.args>,

   other?)
   4. At the top of each of the low-level solvers pages, put a note that
   you probably want to use a high-level solver instead--I reached the
inequalities
   solvers page
   <https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/solvers/inequalities.html> via a
   web search, and thought I had to use it instead of solve
   5. Use simpler math for examples, or at least the first example for a
   function. For example, that page on solving inequalities
   <https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/solvers/inequalities.html> has as
   its first example the following. I didn't know what the Poly function was
   (plus I couldn't find documentation for it), so I couldn't understand the
   solver.

solve_rational_inequalities([[ ((Poly(-x + 1), Poly(1, x)), '>='),
((Poly(-x + 1), Poly(1, x)), '<=')]])
{1}

The overall theme of 1-3 is "here's how to do things using
easy-to-understand math" so maybe they'd be best in the tutorial rather
than as reference pages.

Best,
Jeremy