There are something I'm not quite satisfied with the current state of SymPy
Gamma:

1. As a SaaS project, the license it uses is too permissive. I totally
understand this choice across all sympy community projects (every community
has its own philosophy). But working in a company that uses open source
intensively but makes no contribution, I feel sad and don't want it happen
to this project. The license I choose is AGPLv3.
2. I'm not against telemetry, but I'm against proprietary Google Analysis
being used in SymPy Gamma. The decision to add it to SymPy Gamma was made
without any discussion/vote. At least, there should have been a "clean"
master branch, while these kind of thing should be optional in another
branch for production.
3. As a SymPy contributor, I totally respect the Code of conduct. But I
just don't like any irrelevant political terms to be mixed with a
pure-technology project.

I know my concerns conflict with the philosophy of SymPy community. Sorry
about that. But the good thing is, the technology towards serverless is not
too complicated. If you don't care outdated front end technology, replacing
django with Pyodide is quite straightforward. If you also want to upgrade
front end to use modern technology, Vue is easy to learn (I have zero front
end knowledge 2 months ago and I learn by migrating SymPy Gamma). React is
also a good choice.

Qijia Liu