Hi all,

I'm Praneeth, a third-year undergraduate student at Birla Institute of
Technology and Science, Pilani in Hyderabad, majoring in Computer Science
and Engineering. I've been using Python since 11th grade, but it's only
from 2019 that I've started utilising it for Machine Learning and
Statistics. Aside from Python, I am familiar with C++, java, and other
technologies such as flutter.Mathematics has always been my Favorite
subject ever since my childhood and I try to learn something new everyday.

I got to know about sympy when i was doing a course on probability and
statistics and it helped me a lot in confirming my understanding in that
course and in other future courses related to Math that I have done. I
started contributing to sympy from August 2020 by fixing bugs and adding
tests and helping in solving issues especially in the solvers, stats,
algebras module.I hope to actively contribute and improve the library!

Regards,
Mamidi Ratna Praneeth