Thank you for all the work you've done here Jeremy.

It sounds like the Furo theme is the winner. I also like it the best,
because I think it does the best job with the sidebars (there are some
styling aspects of it that I don't like, but those are easy to change
in the CSS).

I've started a pull request proposing the Furo theme with several CSS
modifications to make it styled better (green colors, and so on) here
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/23159. There is a demo site built
at https://www.asmeurer.com/sympy-furo-demo/

Any comments on my styling fixes are welcome. I'm not really a CSS
expert so please let me know if you see something that is difficult to
read or should otherwise be improved.

Aaron Meurer