Hi all,

I wanted to discuss the project "Polynomial GCD" primarily focussing on
improving sparse polynomial gcd by adding variants of PRS algorithm for
sparse polynomial representation discussed in Improving sparse polynomial
gcd #23131 <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/23131>.
I have already gone through the code in Issue#20874
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/20874> where the subresultant PRS
algorithm is implemented which can be improved further and added to sympy
codebase initially.
I could not find references for variants of the PRS algorithm. Could
someone suggest any references to learn about various variants of the PRS
algorithm that are useful for speeding up sparse polynomials?

Praneeth