Dear Liu,

Thanks for your prompt reply!
I tried as you suggested, where speedx is the expression, whose numerator
and denominator I want to get.
I got the error below.
If I do it without ‚sm.‘, I get the error message expr not known.

Thanks for your further help!

AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
Input In [7], in <module>     83 print(speedx)     84
print(speedy)---> 85 f, g = sm.expr.as_numer_denom(speedx)     86
print(r, g)     88 q = [q1, q2, q3]
AttributeError: module 'sympy' has no attribute 'expr'

On Mon 21. Mar 2022 at 10:34 Qijia Liu <liu...@pku.edu.cn> wrote:

> f,g=expr.as_numer_denom()

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/78730755-ed5c-4490-b4d2-1aa5d72e84f0n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/78730755-ed5c-4490-b4d2-1aa5d72e84f0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>