While looking at `test_symbol.py` I saw these things:
raise ValueError for the following:
```
>>> symbols('')
>>> symbols(',')
>>> symbols('x,,y,,z')
>>> symbols(('x', '',  '', 'z'))
```
>From the first one i.e. `symbols('')` I realized an empty or say invisible
symbol can't be created and then I tried with different `str` in `symbols`
then I saw few things:

1) When we use this `~` in symbols we can see that an invisible `Symbol` is
created.
Then I tried with emoji's if the same thing happens or not.

2) Emoji's can be created as a symbol like:
```
>>> symbols("😀")
```
And we would be able to see emoji's in the output but,

--> I don't know if the same thing (like `~`) happens for something else as
well but my point is :

i) Should this thing i.e. Creating an empty/invisible `Symbol` even exist
in `Sympy` or we should similarly raise a value error if user uses  this
`~`.

ii) Should this be used as a feature and be included in the documentation,
say to provide some empty spaces between symbols like
```
>>> from sympy import *
>>> a, b = symbols("~a, ~b")
>>> c, d = symbols("c, d")
>>> print(b**a) #This will provide spaces.
>>> print(d**c) #This won't provide spaces.
```
Also, I was first opening an issue for this but I don't think that would be
the right place to talk about this thing was I correct?

*(I know it would be rare for a user using a symbol like this ~ even I saw
this thing when I was looking if I could write/improve some test cases for
a file and specifically how to write some good test cases in SymPy to start
adding some code in my contributions now.)*