If you have an interest in quaternions you might find the following link of interest -

https://galgebra.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

and the following mechanics book -

https://smile.amazon.com/Foundations-Classical-Mechanics-Fundamental-1999-09-30/dp/B01FEKI34A/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1U2EBC2UI9BL9&keywords=david+hestenes&qid=1649362231&sprefix=david+hestenes%2Caps%2C50&sr=8-4