Hello Aaron,

I hope you're doing well . I've tried to keep it simple and standard as how
it has been since past couple years . But just for your information the
Google open source blog says -  " *You can spread the project out over a
longer period of time and you can even switch to a longer timeframe
mid-program if life happens*. Rather than a mandatory 12-week program that
runs from June – August with everyone required to finish their projects by
the end of the 12th week, *we are opening it up so mentors and their GSoC
Contributors can decide together if they want to extend the deadline for
the project up to 22 weeks *"

For me this seems to be useful if a selected contributor maybe falls short
of time or maybe is stuck up with completion of some bits of the project or
stretch goals or maybe wants to extend his project midway from a 175 hour
project to a 350 hours project  but I'm not fully sure . Hence the question
I had asked above !
Though ..... I've kept it simple as I plan to complete the project within
the standard 12 week time span . Would also be glad if you could go through
the proposal and let me know if there's something I could improve upon .
Thanks for writing back anyways .I also submitted my proposal on the
website too sometime back !

Thanking You,
Yours Truly,
Anutosh Bhat.